The Donkey Corner #1
Posted By: David Rennie In Response To: The Donkey Corner #1 (David Rennie)
Date: Friday, 14 March 2014, at 4:47 p.m.
In Response To: The Donkey Corner #1 (David Rennie)
Ok, after reading through the other comments I see that at least one of the factors in my equation was wrong. Mr. Majestyk says that the TP is around 24%. I had thought it was closer to 22%. I estimated White's winning chances at around 77-78% with gammons being negligible but maybe favoring White by 1-2% (at a GV of .5). I am very rusty at my estimations (and everything else in this game) but I would be very surprised if W's winning chances were under 76% or over 80%. With a TP at 24% it's a clear pass.
Messages In This Thread
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.