[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Two questions / challenges appropriate to this thread

Posted By: sita
Date: Sunday, 28 December 2014, at 7:57 p.m.

In Response To: Two questions / challenges appropriate to this thread (Chuck Bower)

I had also two dice, and did in fact 200 rolls with these two dice, cummulating the single results.

I noted down the detailed results, and I had also too many 4s, and 5s. The point might be that, if you cut a die diagonally in half, so that 456 is on one side, and 123 is on the other, you will see that on the half with the 456 are 15 holes, whereas on the other half there are only 6 holes. These numbers seem maybe more impressive than just the 6 vs 1 argument...

I'm curious to see your results. I might do it again, too. If I do so, I will post the results, together with a picture of the dice. I still have the dice I used back then.

BTW, I did this experiment when I was a novice at BG, and wondering why all the strong players used these overly expensive precision dice. After the experiment, I ordered some of them. ;-)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.