[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Better PR, Better Luck and still loosing !

Posted By: __1ERROR1__
Date: Monday, 5 January 2015, at 11:47 p.m.

It just happened for me several times (more than 2 for sure) and I did not really know what was going on until the last time which made me really eager to figure out what the reasons are. This is why I post the question here. In some of my matches, I was luckier than my opponent, I totally outplayed him/her; however, I lost the match by a good margin. For instance, in one of my recent matches, I outplayed my opp with 3.19 vs 5.99 PR. I was luckier by +1.298% (according to xg), yet I lost the 11pt match (9 games) with the result of 11-7. Regardless of the fact that what happens in these kinda matches and the level in which the cube is turned over, I think that it is logically impossible to play better than your opponent in terms of the skill, to be luckier and still losing the match. First off, I started thinking that it might be a bug in xg but as I am not sure about its "luck calculation" algorithm, I give it up. If anybody here knows what is going on, I would appreciate if you share your answer with me.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.