[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM 20150515A The Prime Factors -- DECISION

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Monday, 18 May 2015, at 5:28 a.m.

In Response To: OLM 20150515A The Prime Factors -- DECISION (Taper_Mike)

sorry i'm late, i wasnt online much past couple days-not on here at all, i did take a long look at this before the consult, I had a feeling it was going to be a consult a few days ago so I put some time into this one.

I liked 13/11 as my first decision, however i recall i wasn't certain, in my vote, i think i mentioned it. It also appears to be a important decision for later in the game.

Without any influence from your decision, on my own I reconsidered and I think getting the back checkers going has more value than bringing one down.

So I have changed my mind and I agree with your Decision 23/21 being superior to 13/11. I'm not sure how much better it is, I'd guess its close. And might be wrong by a hair, but i like it better than 13/11

I just wanted to apologize for being tardy with my input and officially change my play to the one you chose.

I realize i'm pretty weak sometimes, and i'm not embarrassed when i'm wrong, this one was close and i was very interested in the consult. Tomaro I'm going to read all the posts below me and hopefully learn something. I was in Vegas on biz for 3 days(Vegas is NOT FUN for me). i'm beat, off to bed!!

kindest regards

Eric

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.