[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Announcing a new software "3rd roll master"

Posted By: Mochy
Date: Saturday, 11 June 2016, at 4:26 a.m.

Anouncing a new backgammon software for learning the third roll of the game ! Kanade Kubota and Mochy are excited to share the new software called "3rd roll master"

This is a training tool aimed for all players who are willing to improve their opening game. It contains analyzed results of all the 3rd roll positions (23,331 positions) which can occur during a game. You need a lot of effort to master "Opening 3rd Roll" due to the large number of possibilities. However, you will surely improve your play and learn many underlying backgammon principles.

Personally I study the third roll with this software and finished about 50% of them. (Sadly, I start forgetting some of them but it is human's nature :( At least I memorize more than I forget :))

It cost $30. It works on PC, Android, iPad, and iPhone - basically any device you might have. You can study wherever and whenever you have time. Contents are 100% customizable - you can add your own comment, you can delete easy one and you can add your own positions.

Please check our website. Thank you!

http://ouisen.wix.com/3rdrollmaster

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.