[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I like an early start

Posted By: christian munk-christensen
Date: Tuesday, 25 April 2017, at 8:13 a.m.

In Response To: BMAB-USA #6 (Stick)

I will not be participating so it's not important to me when this particular event starts.

However, in general I prefer an early start, eg 10-11'ish. Everybody is staying at the hotel where the tournament takes place so there is no reasonable reason why they can't be ready for play at say 10. When I travel to BG tournaments I come to play BG. I generally find it very much a waste of time having to wait until the afternoon before play can commence. Tournaments which start play in the afternoon wastes half a day every day.

Those who claim the late start of play is intentional to enable participants to do something else than just BG miss the fact that after round 2-3 most participants will be out of the tournament and then they can spend the remaining time sight seeing if that's what floats their boats. Those who are still alive after round 3 only want to play BG and win the tournament.

I also prefer that play stops at midnight.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.