[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Proposal for a new online match – BGO Dream Team vs. Readers

Posted By: Jason Lee
Date: Tuesday, 1 December 2009, at 5:47 a.m.

I’d like to propose a new online match (OLM) with a slightly different setup than what we’re used to. On Kit’s site, and here (when Stick had time), we have an OLM of Readers vs. The Head Honcho. I propose that we start a match that pits the readers (meaning anybody who wants to post) vs. a BGO Dream Team.

I think our Dream Team should have either 5 or 7 people, and they should be real super BG-studs. Ideally, the members of the Dream Team should be able to vote every day and of course write some commentary (if warranted), but there’s no pressure on them… if they miss a day, it’s no big deal, and if they want to drop out of being on the Dream Team at any time, we can replace them, also no big deal.

I think we should stay with the plurality voting model just because it’s easiest to implement.

I’m willing to do the organization of posting the positions each day and doing some rollouts. What we need now is a Dream Team. There are all kinds of ways we can organize this, and I’ll just throw it out there to the masses to see how we should get ourselves a BGO Dream Team.

So, that’s it… let the fun begin.

JLee

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.