[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Toughest 52 of my life

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 16 January 2010, at 12:49 p.m.

I thought Paul Weaver might include this position in this month's Chicago Point as he did an extensive article on the LA tourney but he did not so now I can post it. (for those of you who get the CP, there are quite a few errors in this month's and if you can't figure out something for yourself ask, I think I have the positions or most of it figured out)

This came up at dmp of the finals in the consolation. A bunch of people were watching but since we weren't playing for anything other than ABT points we didn't use a clock for the match and had been openly social while playing. After the first few minutes I took on this play (it was hard to concentrate since everyone was talking because again, that's how we'd played the entire match) someone mentioned they should have clocked the match. If it would have been clocked I would have ran off a lot, if not all sauf the delay, of my time to make my decision.

is Player 2

score: 0
pip: 181
1 point match
pip: 161
score: 0

is Player 1
XGID=--aabACBC--AbBb--cAcAa---A:0:0:1:52:0:0:0:1:10
to play 52

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.