[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Su 04/25/10

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Monday, 26 April 2010, at 10:25 p.m.

In Response To: OLM Su 04/25/10 (Daniel Murphy)

One thing I've learned the hard way (but that's the best way to learn), is that all these 'rules' work great, except when they don't. I'm pretty sure most people here know this is a race take, if race were the only issue. What's more, I can find positions where PRAT says 0/3 and it's still a take. (And so can everyone else, 'cause we've seen them before.) We can find positions where we're behind in the race and opp has escaped both back checkers while we have one straggler, BUT we still have a take.

Post mortem, the problem issue for me here, I believe (as I've yet to look at a bot analysis), is that the difference between THIS position and the ones I've just described are the G's. We lose too many of them and they overwhelm the (simple) wins we get. (And I apologize to anyone who m/l said just this, which I think a couple did, but only if you said it in a nice way.)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.