Electronic Dice vs Baffle box
Posted By: KenB In Response To: Observations on the Boston Open (April Kennedy)
Date: Wednesday, 1 March 2017, at 4:03 a.m.
In Response To: Observations on the Boston Open (April Kennedy)
I played my 1st match last weekend end with Jeremy using electronic dice. Several comments:
1. We used BG Buddy which served as a clock, scorecard and electronic dice.
2. It was a very quiet. Jeremy and I often talk about moves while we are playing but that was the only noise.
3. No cocked, tilted, dropped dice.
4. The mechanics were very smooth.
5. I do like rolling the dice as part of the game but I would MUCH rather use electronic dice than a baffle box. I have four different baffle boxes and I do not like any of them or any baffle box that I have ever played with. I find them a real PIA to use and they take the joy out of BG for me. If someone does not trust me to shake and roll, screw them...
Messages In This Thread
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.