[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Dice Rolls on You tube

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2013, at 7:08 p.m.

As you know by now I made an error on the transcription of Neils match vs Alfred Mamlet.The videos were much improved with the Charlotte Tournament, but the recordings still need improvement on future tournaments. As I have said,the dice when they roll to the top or bottom are very hard to read.True, I should be able to see the moves after the dice are rolled.But it is very important to get the correct dice rolled to insure the right move by the players.I believe that Phil Simborg's baffle box would be a solution as dice are rolled to the middle, but I understand some players do not want to use it. Perhaps different colored dice would help, but something should be done to make the dice easier to read. I am not a technician, but I hope there will be improvements done in the future.I have apologized to Neil about the error on my part which I still do not understand how I made the error except to say I am sorry.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.