[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

peoria semis - dare to dream or dream to dare

Posted By: Rod
Date: Monday, 7 October 2013, at 8:58 p.m.

In Response To: peoria semis - dare to dream or dream to dare (Coolrey)

Ray,

First, you're a funny guy.

Second, I thought you didn't post here any more. I'm honored you posted for the first time just for me.

Third, my rollout has it less than a 0.04 error. 2 things about this:

A) you're trying to say that I fucked up but Neil fucked up way worse?? I mean his take was 0.059 wrong to 16. And that's not factoring in any skill difference. Neil is better than you. Why not insult him?

B) if Neil is a favorite against me then general consensus would be to cube slightly early, not late. So... You're saying I'm better than Neil? I don't think I am. But if that's what you think I can't stop you. Or maybe you recall the entire match and ran it? Share with us Ray... I have my suspicions.

Fourth, I won't comment on my "early" cube in my 5-pointer when I was down 0-3 - it wouldn't be nice. I made my error knowingly and with eyes wide open.

Fifth, I know you had your worst tournament weekend in years - you said so yourself. Sorry that it sucked for you. Sorry you lost all your events. Sorry you've been having a really rough tournament year. As someone in one of my chous says when someone makes a face or a gesture when he gets a joker "what? I'm not allowed to win? Only you are?" Which is to say "why are you brig such an asshole?"

-Rod

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.