[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

And another thing, Ray...

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2013, at 10:06 p.m.

In Response To: And another thing, Ray... (Rod)

Well actually I think I printed that I guessed it was wrong, not that I was sure it was wrong. But it was, still is, and kills you when you don't get lucky... Because all of your losses tend to be on 8, and you are miss analyzing greatly if you think there will be no other time you can cube. In fact it will be a major advantage to OWN the cube on any later, (and possibly correct), times you might redouble.

I will say that none of the giants in attendance would have redoubled here, and rest my case. Any giant who would, please advise!

Its not a contest who analyzes something better, it is doing the right thing in the right situations. I stopped long enough to see that you were thinking, you said you were going to double and then took a picture. I surmised in those 15 seconds it was wrong, and I was right. Since I was right and you were wrong, how can you have analyzed it better than I did, exactly?

While it is plausible to use the opponent strength excuse, its just generally wrong. Ask Neil how many more matches in 100 he wins because of this type of doubling strategy, it has been going on for a decade now, he is used to it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.