[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

peoria semis - dare to dream or dream to dare

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2013, at 10:21 p.m.

In Response To: peoria semis - dare to dream or dream to dare (Rod)

General consensus, like conventional wisdom, is an oxymoron. If everyone knows so much why are they all broke? I tend to be a contrarian.

I had an opinion about the cube, and saw that it was the second mistake you got away with on your way to two titles last weekend. When confronted with a mistake you have a default answer... Of course I KNEW it was wrong, but I did it with my eyes open, or my opponent was bad or whatever.

Not really trying to be an ass hole, though ask anyone here, I am fully qualified!

I also posted before when Rory had an event he called Giants Invitational and allowed some non giants in it. I didn't like that. I don't do bgonline much anymore, but check it out once in awhile and I was stuck at the hotel for an extra day, so I didn't come just to say hi to you.

The title of your post seems like a question, so I had an opinion and I answered. Evidently you are proud of your redouble, so keep doing it! Neil won't mind.

Clearly I think you are much better than Neil Kazaross, so you should not put it up to the dice.

Not as much as you were favorite against Ben Friesen in the other tournament you won in NOVI though, which you told me was 65%!

Then I heard that you played over 9 and Ben played under 4, those adjustments you made for him being so weak must have been exacting, for he did not score ANY points at all. Wow, you really ARE on it, Rod... Sorry for being such an ass hole, I should have known I could not fool you! (It takes one to know one).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.