[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Tuesday, 4 February 2014, at 6:43 p.m.

In Response To: San Antonio (David Rockwell)

David, we regret any problems you had with the hotel, I was not aware of them. If I had been aware they would have been remedied. The hotel has always been very accommodating in every way, including relocating guests for any reason -- street noise, room size, etc. I have an excellent relationship with them and they bend over backwards to accommodate.

Next year we will try to better advise players regarding the better rooms, etc. As an example, there are 32 balcony rooms overlooking the pool in the newer section of the hotel -- these are interior rooms on the floors immediately above the ballroom playing venue. I believe these are all doubles and the balconies have a table and chairs.

This year we had both a tournament group rate for standard rooms and for all the suites -- this proved quite popular. Next year we will control all of the suites -- they are entirely blocked for the tournament. I will handle all of the reservations and will advise the hotel at the beginning of the tournament who is in each suite.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.