[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cube action ATS

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Tuesday, 8 April 2014, at 3:08 p.m.

In Response To: Cube action ATS (Stick)

You are welcome to disagree, it's a free country.

The ABT players who pass this instantly when playing a Giant don't post much here, ergo they do not have Stick's wonderful articles and links to articles as a frame of reference so they just quit and board the lambs to the slaughter bus.

When I am playing in an ABT event I am rarely trying to earn Stick Rice' respect. I am busy trying to get my limit fishing for ABT points.

This kind of cube is good bait. Not one person has noted the number of passes required to make the double correct. Not even John O'Hagan. Not one!

READ YOUR BIBLES. XG says: Number of passes to make the double CORRECT. Correct means, you are f'ing up if you don't cube. If enough bozos pass, you are wrong not to redouble. Pretty simple, especially since you know many of the guys who won't pass and are not required to double them, huh?

In addition the geniuses who not only take, but laugh at my redouble are playing in the consolation within 5 minutes 90% of the time and regretting my luck v skill factor. It's comical.

My life is a mini-series and should have a title

Doing Bad Things, (that work).

Carry on, mates.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.