[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT Tennis

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 13 September 2013, at 3:06 p.m.

In Response To: OT Tennis (Steve Mellen)

Another example of a built in advantage for a lefty would be bowling. Since most bowlers are right handed the oil tracks get pushed down and across the lanes in all types of different patterns because you have one bowler with a big hook, another with a more direct line, etc... As a lefty your side of the lane remains largely untouched except by you so that you can create your own groove that the ball will stick into more often and help out your line.

I picked Secretariat because to me the feat is much less impressive because of the size of his heart. I wouldn't be impressed if a car (driver) dominated racing and I found out later that it was only because of some technology advancement that other drivers didn't yet know about. If a 10ft tall person was created and somehow still allowed to play in the NBA it would not be impressive. To me it comes off as the other people in this thread saying it doesn't matter that he's 10ft tall, look at all the points he scored!

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.