[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

A response from Lucky

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Tuesday, 22 October 2013, at 1:22 a.m.

In Response To: A response from Lucky (Phil Simborg)

Now as we all know there are 2 sides to every story......But lets see whos you think is the truth, mine or One of The USBGF Attorneys. It was about 10 minutes till the limited Jackpots. Lucky Nelson just defeated Neal Rosensweig in the seniors event.The draw for the Limited Jackpot and Lucky and Neal had different opponents. Neal came to me and protested Lucky's eligibility in the event. He did ask why is Lucky in the event and what is eligibility. He did quote me 100 percent correct as I know it cause I have entered limited jackpots with 31 other open players and me......and proudly I say I finished 3rd which is not relevent except it was one of the most difficult events I ever played in. Lucky is a solid player and the question I ask myself where does he fit with this group, Masters or Limited event. I actually knew the players and knew Luckys record and know he is solid open player, and likely a favorite in event. Neal plays in monthly in Fort Lauderdale and usually cashes. I considered Neal as solidly placed in this event as well. I made the decision and Neal said if that stands he is leaving. I asked my ruling committee of Ray, Rod and Lew and all three upheld my decision. Told Neal and he left in a huff and withdrew his money and causing and an Oscar winning performance of a sore loser. Perhaps you need to give up backgammon and just work with the rest of those guys in your USBGF. Lucky is one of the nicest guys in backgammon and I would as a director have one of him than 30 of you. Most directors might make a decision based on the dollar signs. As for me, do not let the door hit you in the ASS. ^5

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.