[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

63S-53P-62

Posted By: onur alan
Date: Thursday, 28 November 2013, at 9:52 p.m.

In Response To: 63S-53P-62 (Taper_Mike)

if the dice were 31P for opp instead 53P I would choose to anchor at 18pt bec. of the being primed danger. And also, 5pt is more valuable than 3pt which indicates play safer and conservative. after making my 4pt by playing 10/4, 6/4 my board will be weaker than opp so it would not be valuable. But I am not sure about how should I play the 2 after close the 18pt. 13/11 looks dangerous after opp made his 5pt and 10/8 kills a builder for building board.

for 63S 53P 62, opp's 8pt is stripped, if he hits with ace that cause him to give many return shot, and I am not sure do you hit with ace? Also my board will become stronger by making 4pt. So I chose to play 4pt.

For 42P and 64P we can't compare bec. opp would hit at 18pt instead of making point. But some players prefer to point, and for 42P again I would play conservative 24/18 bec. of the opp's strong board, but for 64P again I prefer to make my strong 4pt

nice analysis Mike thanks! try to understand deeply by playing several times.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.