[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Giant list 2013, must be a joke...

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Wednesday, 9 April 2014, at 10:08 a.m.

In Response To: Giant list 2013, must be a joke... (julie)

i dont have a horse in this race, and dont want to upset anyone.

I will say this, if the ballots are just needing to be entered into a computer and not reconsidered it would have been finished months ago. There were no "Chads" or other problems like Florida had a few years back, that I heard of.

How long does it take to input the written data into a spreadsheet that's made available to people.? not very long at all data entry goes very quickly. I owned a company and for a couple years before we were "paperless" I had about 30-40 data entry people who took customer orders and input(type) them into the computer, just the name, address etc., fields on the screens. It was a fast process we had over 1000 orders/day and as many re-orders with many fields to type. They only typed what was on the hand written orders, so it went by fast as they could type.

So it is curious why it takes so long to input raw data into a db and output the results. It certainly aint my business and i'm reluctant to even talk about it. I'm not pointing fingers, hell idk who to point them at. but I do know its very important to lots of important people and timeliness is critical in things like this. common courtesy to the names on the ballot.

I think the people who were tasked to enter the data from the ballots should know ZERO about BG, then it would have got finished up much quicker.

jus sayin'

respectfully

eric petersen

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.