[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Is SurveyMonkey a better tool for gathering and measuring opinion?

Posted By: mamabear
Date: Saturday, 19 August 2017, at 12:09 p.m.

In Response To: Is SurveyMonkey a better tool for gathering and measuring opinion? (sebalotek)

You will get the answers you want by the way you word the questions. We see this all the time in the USA during our quadrennial Silly Season. If you decide to do this, I sure hope you will have a "Comments" section after every question, not just at the end, and also allow respondents to cast a blank ballot on questions they either don't feel qualified to answer, or feel are so biased, ambiguous, or just poorly worded that they should be taken out back and shot. Don't even force them to fill in a bubble called "Other" or "N/A" for their survey to be accepted.

Why have I not answered Bob Koca's question here about the dice on checkers? Because there is no place for the nuanced answer of "I'll play that way if it's the rule, and it certainly won't keep me away from any tournament, but why was it introduced this way? My problem is with the process, not the product."

Back to surveys in general: "The consultants have come back with the answers they were given."

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.