[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What is the Fair Settlement here?

Posted By: Charlie Raichle
Date: Monday, 23 November 2009, at 5:46 p.m.

I was recently in the last chance in a big tournament. I made it all the way to the semi finals. I had a plan to catch so I talked to my opponent about my situation and thought we both made a fair agreement between us. First place payed $1100 and second place payed $470. I for fitted the match and my opponent advanced to the finals. He agreed to give me $200 before I left and if he won the tournament he agreed to mail me a check for an additional $250. That would give me a total of $450 for me. He would end up with $650. About a week later I received a sum of only $100 ($150 less then I was expecting) and he explained to me that he talked to some experts and the deal we made was not fair to him so he said that $100 was more than fair and that he hoped I would understand. My question is what is the fair settlement under these circumstances. Did I learn a lesson yes next time make a later flight.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.