[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Establishing posting guidelines?? Let's have some decency.

Posted By: Rod
Date: Monday, 14 October 2013, at 8:35 a.m.

In Response To: Posting Matches (Dmitriy Obukhov)

I don't think you're helping anyone by posting matches of players who average an 8+ PR playing against opponents who also average an 8+ PR.

There is no need and I think it's extremely unfortunate that you feel the need to do it.

Post my matches as you wish. Goodness, I hope there are more soon that aren't speedgammon or a match against an opponent I badly underestimated. I wish last 4 matches against Giants were recorded (despite Ray's blather).

But, seriously, please try to be decent about what you post. Let's say you have a match between 2 players who both recently moved up from intermediate.... Will you need to post that, with each player playing a 10-14 PR? It's not Kasparov v. X. It's not MCG v. Petko.

Perhaps we can establish some threshold?? A Giant who plays poorly, fine. But no need to embarrass players who play completely for sport....

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.