[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Establishing posting guidelines?? Let's have some decency.

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Monday, 14 October 2013, at 2:48 p.m.

In Response To: Establishing posting guidelines?? Let's have some decency. (Daniel Murphy)

I agree with Jason and Daniel. I record and analyze virtually all my matches and save them to the XG database. I average about 8.5 PR - I can't say I'm particularly proud of it, but I am not at all ashamed of it. It is what it is and I don't care who knows it, although I highly doubt anybody other than me cares. I've got some >15 PR matches - wanna see them? Just ask.

Were I to play in a public tournament I would assume that all the matches would be publicly available. So I don't get the secrecy or the "embarassment" - if you don't want anyone to know you blundered either practice to the point where you don't blunder or don't play in public. And if all the matches were out there for all to see, a PR in two digits wouldn't be even remarkable much less "embarassing".

I full support D when he declines to post a match after being asked not to by one of the players, but this should be the exception not the norm.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.