[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

All matches in Vegas and my PR

Posted By: Kathy Weiner
Date: Sunday, 8 December 2013, at 3:15 p.m.

In Response To: All matches in Vegas and my PR (mochy)

Thank you for your response Mochy. There was actually a larger reason for my post than what you did; your action was simply the one that goaded my lazy pen to action. FAR too often, when I play, I hear others saying after they lose a match "I outplayed you. You got lucky." "Double sixes at the end got me." Etc. To me, those are sour grapes sentiments, not worthy of a good opponent. The fact is, there is plenty of time in a normal match for some strategical thinking and planning. I believe the old saying that a good player makes his own luck. I know sometimes luck is just off the charts, but not as often as people say. And I know I would not want my opponent posting a match I won, and say they outplayed me. So that was the whole reason I posted. I was just surprised to see what appeared to me to be an inconsiderate thing. I've read what others said, and understand there is definitely an educational value. I just think it would be nice to get the opp's permission first. Done.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.