[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Doesn't that all depend on Howard?

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Friday, 6 December 2013, at 7:24 p.m.

In Response To: Doesn't that all depend on Howard? (Stick)

Thanks Stick, I will accept that as a compliment on a strong marriage on how it should be.

Your site provides BG knowledge to those for most part who today are not in the mainstream with exception of course. Those who are in the mainstream are not all privy to politics. The various clicks so to speak and beliefs.

Difficult for me to match wits online with these superior IQs. Here my opinions are disputed. Live is another story, I have been over the past four years to various BG venues within the US and my views have never been disputed in that venue. The face to face makes way more sense to me than to debate with ghosts. I have asked certain people be removed from watching my game and never have they not been. I have never seen a request denied to remove a spectator. My opponent always asks my permission to use a camera which I never deny. I do deny any transcription done by an opponent but would allow a spectator with exception. As a TD director I would remove a spectator even if they believe the person is a jinx to expedite the match. I personally believe in no such thing, but would honor such request to move things along. And I have to believe you have seen what I have.

I will maintain my stand on both the issues of: 1)Mochy( Never will be a Mickey Mantle to me ). 2)Players asked to be removed , transcription, and cameras

This is all obviously just my perception, so for those who wish to browbeat it it to death. I suggest you beat on something else. ^5 NEAL

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.