[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

All matches in Vegas and my PR

Posted By: Henrik Bukkjaer
Date: Thursday, 5 December 2013, at 11:40 a.m.

In Response To: All matches in Vegas and my PR (Henrik Bukkjaer)

May I add:

Every time someone post matches without quoting the PRs, people post replies: Please write the PRs so we don't have to open the matches to see them! Many people here on this site want to have a feeling for the level of play, before they decide whether or not to go through a match file. Maybe they'll find it interesting to go though files that contain world class level of play, maybe they prefer to seek out the opposite, and examine only the matches where the like of Mochy plays 5+ PR. Or maybe they find it fascinating to seek out the "upsets".

So, it's not easy getting it right. Had Mochy just posted his archive of Vegas matches, without any comments, people would surely have asked him to reveal the PRs. When he does include a summary of the level of play, he's battered for bragging and putting down his opponents!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.