[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

bgTranscribe: Automatically Transcribe Films of Matches (pre announcment)

Posted By: Michael Petch
Date: Tuesday, 7 January 2014, at 6:49 p.m.

In Response To: bgTranscribe: Automatically Transcribe Films of Matches (pre announcment) (sita)

Sita wrote: "While this one is undoubtly true, it also kills my business model. ;-) The market is so small, distribution costs would probably be higher than the income, when I have to share it with someone else. I might do it anyway, even if I cannot make money with it. I won't decide this until I know more about the other project."

In all the years I have been here, I have never suggested this to anyone on this forum. This isn't politically motivated. Since you feel the business model you MAY (you're not sure yet) have had has been hurt by a competitor - have you considered the idea of open sourcing your project. I could see that a community effort to provide a free alternative might have some value. Just a suggestion. Take it for what it's worth - which is probably nothing lol.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.