[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Koca gets this right

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 4 April 2014, at 2:19 a.m.

In Response To: Koca gets this right (Stick)

Well this got a lot more traffic and discussion than I ever imagined. Before posting I didn't even verify that it was mathematically impossible even with bad checker play by my opponent for me to win. Luckily it apparently is.

So with that out the window what was my point? I think Mike was the only one who found what I was looking for. Your opponent accidentally puts one of his checkers on the bar. It could happen. I've seen such ugly things happen.

Follow up question, assume you're me playing a live event at some ABT tourney and you had asked your opponent before the match started if he wanted to play legal moves. He said no. Now, since you're me, you also might continue playing after the [63] because if there's any chance of me winning I will play it out. When I speak of chance of winning I mean legally by the dice. Turns out I have no chance of winning here but there are situations OtB I wouldn't know that and it's easier to roll a couple turns real quick than bother figuring it out.

So I play the [63], guy rolls and puts his own checker on the bar, now what do I do?!?

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.