[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT: How Often Do Gamblers Win?

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Monday, 14 October 2013, at 4:09 a.m.

In Response To: OT: How Often Do Gamblers Win? (Stick)

i know you didnt think i was blowing smoke, i'm new here and want to be clear i never do, just want people here to get to know me. Hence my comment about not being a BSer, thats all. :-) Didn't mean to offend you. Sorry.

Im very tired right now and i will reply more accurately to your post tomaro.

I have followed you for sometime and like how you roll, this board for that matter. Class people.

So I just want to start on a good note. I cant add much to the backgammon, i'm a intermediate player. However when Vegas, gambling, pool topics, and other things I know about pop up I can add quality content to your board. Thats my goal is to only add quality posts and information thats factual, not just my opinion. And the occasional laugh.

Perhaps I should have properly introduced myself, sorry. If you like I can, I'm happy to. I do my best with spelling and grammar, i'm much more articulate with my mouth piece than a keyboard. So I apologize in advance for any misspellings/grammar/editing errors.

off to ZZZ

best

Eric :)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.