[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG on android live

Posted By: dfunkt
Date: Monday, 14 October 2013, at 4:07 a.m.

In Response To: BG on android live (Igor)

Honestly, I haven't tried any. I researched them from reviews and see that the only fibs client for android is called simply Backgammon and it hasn't been updated in years so that the board size is puny on modern displays. JagPlay requires facebook login which I don't have and refuse to get. Backgammon Online tournament has terrible reviews and again a facebook login which by all accounts is broken, plus no doubling cube and lack of players. Game colony has an app but it requires you to buy tickets to play. I'm not going to spend money on every game I play. I don't think I'm going to go back through all the apps I looked at to list them to you with their faults.

Bottom line, I can't find an app that I can buy with a one time purchase, no ads, and no further need to spend money. If you have a suggestion, please let me know.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.