[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG on android live

Posted By: NJ
Date: Monday, 14 October 2013, at 9:39 p.m.

In Response To: BG on android live (Igor)

Your app did not work on ANY of my Nexuses, not just Nexus 10. As long as you keep supporting devices with "lucky" resolutions only, I'm not interested in paying for your app to see if I win the "closest match" lottery -- I have no desire to go through the hassle of requesting a refund.

Don't you already have a purchased copy of BGNJ for Android? If not, how did you test it on your devices to begin with? I don't understand your reluctance to provide us with info that could help us make the app work on your Nexus 4. As far as we know, the problem is specific to your device. Were you using an old version of the app?

If you purchased through Google Play, you wouldn't have to go through any hassle at all. Just give the word, and we can refund you instantly.

I'm not saying I want you to purchase the app. I'm just interested in making it work for you if you already have, but you really don't want it to work, do you? It seems you have something against the iOS ecosystem and paid apps in general.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.