[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Flaw in PR / Is this wrong?

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 19 December 2013, at 3:42 p.m.

In Response To: Flaw in PR / Is this wrong? (Rod)

I'm not saying whether it was right or wrong to drop the cubes you mention. I couldn't even guess without you supplying the positions and relative skill difference, however, how you word your defense is awful. "I felt that there was just potentially too much luck involved and too little skill in the position to take either. "

I've said in the past your PR is whatever XG reports it. For your own purposes only you can know what you did and why you did it. You alone, or in this case, you and your partner, know why you didn't recube or didn't take, and if the size of the errors is okay with you then that's all that matters. You need not study that position. You can't put a match out there though with the asterisk and expect people to accept it. In the past I think I've said I played a certain PR and my doubles partner (UBK?) played a different PR. :)

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.