[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

darrin.funk@gmail.com

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Saturday, 1 March 2014, at 1:13 a.m.

In Response To: darrin.funk@gmail.com (dfunkt)

I played without the cube when i first started playing. Since I came back I been playing with the cube because it's the current game.

Some pool games can be played with a cube, however its rare. "One pocket" if anyone is curious.

I'm not a historian of BG, however its probably safe to say that over the years, decades its been played there have been many different variations. At the risk of beating a dead horse in the 30 years I have played pool I have seen it evolve and change in many ways, rules, who racks the balls, specialty equipment etc. I can go on youtube and watch matches from 10,20,30 years ago and they all are different. today's players including myself wouldn't play same games/rules we had in the 80's.

I believe most games and sport in general go thru changes(rules, etc) over time. Chess might be the exception I dont know enough to comment on that. I'm sure the way its approached has developed over time.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.