[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

darrin.funk@gmail.com

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Saturday, 1 March 2014, at 3:56 a.m.

In Response To: darrin.funk@gmail.com (Jim Allen)

i'm ready, what city? :-)

IMO the cube is the best 1P game with beavers!!

used to see it in Vegas from time to time. never saw it in Ca, which i dont understand. I have bought out of racks because i was in a bad spot or it was not my day, the player with the best position as you know in that event will usually settle for a %(usually 50%, but can be more)of the stake, Pool players want to lock up as much as possible and toss the cube from the middle, thus speeding up the game.. With the cube the player in the strong position can get 100%

If he offers the cube instead of a lesser % on the buy-out(how its done now days.) For the most part pool players are not the brightest bunch of people. tossing the cube in 1P works like magic, its possible to win lots of games/points fast. Then after that move on to another game-its better for action. However when the cube is part of the match up in cash games is rarely used.

Also the cube is great because you can jack up the bet and put lead in some players stroke, I play a guy $200/rack and he plays great, @ $400-$500/rack he gets lead in his stroke and i'm stealing.

I've seen guys play to 11-15 point races per set(a posted amount of $$$). That makes it a better game. Don't see cubes go to 8 in the race format. Because there is no way to come back 8 points going 11 if you lose. the cube is 99% of the time dropped at 4 points.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.