[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Where is Nunez?

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Wednesday, 7 May 2014, at 5:30 p.m.

In Response To: Where is Nunez? (MishyPoo)

Good point, Mishy! I forgot about Southern California...Justin needs to be on there somewhere, and what about Dorn Bishop....great results in tournaments and always a feared opponent.

Now, I am the first to admit that we Americans are myopic...I am sure there are a dozen great players in Europe, particularly in Denmark, that are clearly as good as many in the top 64 and maybe better than some in the top 32, but we just don't know them well enough. And then there are money players that we all know are still great that are not on the list, like Svobo and Abe the Snake that just don't play in tournaments. How much higher would Robertie and Magriel be on the list if they played more? Who knows!

Nobody is pointing on who is too high on the list and should be lower, and I think that is appropriate and kind, and it would be tacky, and I hope we don't see that on this forum, but you all know who I mean.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.