[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Thanks all for Giants

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Thursday, 8 May 2014, at 3:13 p.m.

In Response To: Thanks all for Giants (Mochy)

Congratulations Mochy, you truly deserve your ranking a position I repeated in a recent article in the USBGF magazine.

I remember a time when you sent me a GG message asking me to teach you backgammon, do you remember that? lol.

You said you do not think that you deserve to be anyone's backgammon idol, but most people would disagree with you I am sure.

What I would like to know is what are you willing to do for those who honor you?

My suggestion is that you make a good effort at speeding up your play. Our final in Vegas took over 5 hours. I did not make you use a clock because I wanted you to feel comfortable and be at your best. I did not use gamesmanship there. However the spectators, (who mostly had to stand), suffered the most. I have gotten MANY complaints from them.

I didn't care, I was sitting in the finals with a lot of people paying attention to me.

In the Dual Duel final you took over 5 minutes making a cube decision that you later stated you knew you would take the second I sent it over. It is my suggestion to you to consider your fans more in the future. You are very great and well deserving. This is just my two cents, and I mean no offense.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.