[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Let's update the list 2014

Posted By: christian munk-christensen
Date: Thursday, 8 May 2014, at 7:11 a.m.

In Response To: Let's update the list 2014 (phil simborg)

I'll claim golf, though it is quite possible for others that I haven't heard about to be stronger.

I used to play from scratch and has won the Danish amateur championship way back in 1995. I've recently come back from a 12-year break from golf but I have found that I can still hit all the shots in the book. Due to the technology development in drivers, I actually can still hit it almost as far as in the past.

These days, I make more mistakes and the quality of my bad shots is lower than in the past. However, on a good day I can still break par. Last week I shot a 32 on the back nine of my home course (only played 9 holes).

I think I would also be able to beat most at pool (straight, 9-ball, or 8-ball). On a good day I make a couple of table runs during a match but typically I need 2 entries to the table to clean up. I once did 4 consecutive table runs which is the best I have done.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.