[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Another chess cheater busted! EHOUGH

Posted By: svilo
Date: Thursday, 16 April 2015, at 9:57 p.m.

In Response To: Another chess cheater busted! (Michael G)

I would like to know the name of the second Bulgarian caught cheating.

As far as I know Mr. Borislav Ivanov was never caught cheating but he was repeatedly searched.

I am against cheating BUT I am for the right of offended players named "cheater" to play the offender (or any other player rated UNFAIRLY LOWER because of the prolonged cheating as the offender say) at reasonable increased stakes to prove himself and get satisfaction after EQUAL SEARCH on both players. At least the search on B.Ivanov was prolonged and painful.

I do not say B.Ivanov did not cheat BUT HE HAS NOT BEEN proven so. So he is not another. He may be another. Possibly not. Wish him not. I do not follow the other cases.

Instead of Bulgaria and chess, I think this forum better focus on Backgammon and world (incl. Bulgaria) in regard of cheating for instance.

In my tournament rules of 1999 I proposed precision dice to be sold or rented by TD. Players to have the right once during a match to say "I buy the dice" and pay the price and the dice (his opponent's or TD's) be changed with "new official". This rule never came to life. What do you think about it. The offender pays the price and can do whatever inspection he likes on the dice thus bought.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.