[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Thanks, again, for not being Negative.

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Wednesday, 19 February 2014, at 5:31 p.m.

In Response To: You are right again, Rod. (Rod)

Once again, as you stated, you have continued not to be negative, and I do appreciate that.

So, you have heard second-hand comments from people about what Perry did or did not do or say relative to an incident, and you assume, from what you have heard, that Perry is guilty.

Aren't you glad our legal system doesn't work that way? That a person is not condemned on heresay or what people think, and by second-hand accounts?

You take, for a fact, that why Neil and Ray have said is what happened. You take, for a fact, that Perry actually went out and told people not to go to Neal's tournament. Well, I will give you a fact, from personal testimony:

I am one of Perry's good friends. We spoke at length about why Perry decided not to go to the Florida tournament and the things Neal had said and done to stop him from going. Never once did Perry tell me that I shouldn't go. If he was going to tell anyone that, he would have told me, but he's above that kind of behavior. He wouldn't do that to a backgammon event, and he wouldn't tell his friends what they should or should not do.

So I have first hand knowledge, and you are condemning him from second-hand information, but you are not only willing to believe it, you are willing to spread the word based on what you've heard, which is only one side of the story and may or may not be true and cannot be verified.

Again, aren't you glad our legal system doesn't work that way? That people need proof, first-hand information before they condemn someone. It seems like you, of all people, would be the last person to do something like this to someone else.

But again, you are right to continue to take the high road and not say anything negative.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.