[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Prize money pay out - views sought

Posted By: Barry Silliman
Date: Monday, 11 April 2016, at 4:11 p.m.

In Response To: Prize money pay out - views sought (neilkaz)

Again I will stress that if those 8 players who lose in the rd of 16 get one bye into the LC they will join 56 players in rd 2 of the LC and all works perfectly for 128 players.

I understand that, Neil. I am referring to the four players losing in the quarterfinals and the two players losing in the semifinals who could potentially be shut out of any opportunity to cash if they are unsuccessful in getting a hedge and only 2 places are paid.

The schedule has the quarterfinals of the Super 16 starting at the same time as the Last Chance, 10 am monday morning, and the Last Chance states that those eliminated at that time are eligible, so I'm assuming that none of the quarterfinalists will be eligible. The round of 16 losers will have been determined the night before and they'd even get an extra hour of sleep if your plan to give them a bye, which is perfect, is followed.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.