[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Standardized match posting - PR?

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Friday, 13 December 2013, at 7:39 p.m.

In Response To: Standardized match posting - PR? (Michael Petch)

Of course there are egos involved, we are dealing with people. Nobody will have a problem with it if their low error rate final is published.

Anyway Rod mentions several of the higher PRs while suggesting that posting of PRs should be standardized.

I don't know if it was posted here, but just this year someone might have posted the respective PRs of the finalists @ the Michigan Summer Championships. One of the contestants may have received some consolation from the PRs despite a humiliating defeat, while the other would have some explaining to do, lol.

I was thinking about this and I will make an even money bet that anyone other than John O'Hagan and Mochy will not play below 5 in their next finals match.

So, if you think you can... You can get $20 bucks from me, I would limit the size of that bet because there must be ten other people I wouldn't want to take me up on it. The only caveat is you have to confirm you are betting me before your finals match starts, and then we have a bet. You don't get to verify your results and then come calling to collect!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.