[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

AtS Cube Action

Posted By: hominid
Date: Monday, 22 June 2015, at 12:07 p.m.

In Response To: AtS Cube Action (Stick)

Who said "think cube gammon at every roll" Very often in reality the board position is not strong enough to warrant a cube but on account of gammon possibilities and subject to MWC a cube is correct. In this position it is going to be tough for white to negotiate what at the moment is a fractured prime. Blue has a great racing lead and his timing is ok. Forgetting gammons a cube for sure. Throw gammon chances into the mix and maybe too good. I would cube without a doubt. Blue can afford to lose this game. Changing sides I would drop,its a big gamble betting against the odds for just 2 points and virtually putting the match on the line in the process. Some would factor in the opponents abilities to weight their decisions. I mostly play XG and have not recognised any character weakness's and there's plenty of play yet. Its stopped raining

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.