[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Marijuana is the answer

Posted By: Pat MacNeil
Date: Friday, 21 February 2014, at 7:48 a.m.

In Response To: Marijuana is the answer (phil simborg)

Funny you should say that. I, for one, think alcohol is FAR more dangerous than dope, too. Pot has a tendency to make you go stupid as was evidenced by the 47 rings of my telephone once upon a time. After six rings I normally hang up. May I'll go 7 or 8 if I really want to get a hold of a person. After the eighth ring I started counting. At 23 I REALLY had to find out who was on the other end of the line. I wasn't in any rush to get out of the shower because I figured if it'd gone THIS long the other party was in no hurry to hang up. When I DID pick up it was my old roommate, Gord. "Pat ...... What are you doing ??? " zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Gord never drank but he smoked his fair share. On the flip side I, and I'm sure most everyone here, know someone who's life has been severely impacted by the hand of a drunk driver. The government knows the war on Pot is a colossal failure and they're making in roads to change. It may take another generation but legalization is inevitable.

Pat

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.