[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Introducing Myself

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Saturday, 22 February 2014, at 6:43 a.m.

In Response To: Introducing Myself (phil simborg)

Phil this sound like you are sharing at a GA meeting. My response:::::::

Thanks for sharing Phil. The high lows of that life style always have consequences. A person can go a whole life time and never acknowledge they hurt someone they love along the way. Its not always about the money, even if you overall were a winner, someone else was a loser. Introducing myself what an appropriate name for this thread. You were an action guy most of your life Phil, you gave up jobs cause you could do better playing and winning. Your true teaching experience that can make a difference just poked its head. My father taught me not to do as he does but as he told me. Preying on others compulsion afforded us a lavish life, but it had its downside. The best lesson he gave me was a strong work ethic. My father had a soft spot for kids, when they got in too deep he would go to the parents and rip up the marker if the kid promised to not gamble, if caught doing so, my father would collect the debt. I grew up in Brooklyn and worked 20 plus years on Rikers, I understand what propels people into life of crime. You understand as well. I am sorry for you if you are insensitive to my opinions. A large number of you, know exactly what I am talking about, but you are not ready to admit it. I am not your enemy, I give a shit. ^5 NEAL

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.