[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

long opinion, (con ego)

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Saturday, 8 February 2014, at 8:26 p.m.

In Response To: long opinion, (con ego) (Stick)

lets see, I didn't specifically type that YOU said it, I typed that everyone who posted something said that... Which is obviously an overstatement because Iancho and Petko at least indicated otherwise.

So I should have typed a majority of those commenting gave us little chance of outplaying Mochy or MCG. My apologies, Sir. Crickets are good bait for trout, btw, they float good and it is fun to watch them get eaten.

It was hard posting my 12 v Mochy, to play a 15? Might be tough for me.

You know, I sort of take pride that Mochy played a 6+ v me, and PR has never really been my thing. I don't think anyone else got him up to 3 at this event, and he was always in control it seemed. I was more disappointed to play 3.6 v Malcolm's 4+ in the semi-finals of the Masters and lose, than to lose to Mochy in the finals of the Doo Doo, I knew who was the lamb and that it was time to get slaughtered.

Unlike Vegas, the atmosphere in this final was festive, riveting and exciting.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.