[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

For Art's eyes only

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Thursday, 13 March 2014, at 2:11 a.m.

In Response To: Here's something we can agree on, can't we? (Art Grater)

1. And you don't think it would be confusing for some people to play LM and some not? And when they agree to LM and there is a conflict or misunderstanding, the TD must enforce the NLM rules because that it the rule of the tournament. Also, are less experienced players knowledgeable enough to know the difference between the two rules? Don't you think that would make things kind of complicated to have to explain it and have players "negotiate" it every time?

2. As for what this thread is about, it is about Legal Moves. Allowing your opponent to accidentally concede a game that he can win is all in the same category of how we want to play the game...as good sports that don't take advantage of irregular mistakes, or as competitors that show no mercy. If you cannot see they are related and about the same issue, I think you are missing the point.

3. If you don't want to ask me a question, or are not interested in what I think, you don't have to read or respond to any of my posts. But if you do, please do not attack me personally or be insulting.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.