[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My Three Stories

Posted By: Keene
Date: Thursday, 13 March 2014, at 10:21 p.m.

In Response To: My Three Stories (Pat MacNeil)

I'm really not so impressed with your three stories.

#1 - Director should have called the roll either legal or not. Player must abide by director's ruling. This didnt happen. I am not 100% sure, but I think that it is in fact ILLEGAL for the player to re-roll following the directors decision.

#2 - Player fast rolled. You have the option to either allow the roll to stand or to make him roll again. You chose to let it stand. This doesnt say to me that you are honorable or not. This says you made a decision, which doesnt teach any lessons, and your opponent probably will continue to be a fast roller. Well played, sir.

#3 - Exactly as Daniel said. See ABT Rule 5.6

If you consider yourself to be morally better than anyone for these stories, or indeed the player you named in story #1, then great. I, for one, disagree entirely. I dont think this puts you in any kind of morally superior position. Interestingly, I have a friend who is as animated as you are - also Canadian, and he would applaud you for it. Each to his own, I guess.

K

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.