[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

electronic dice

Posted By: Phil simborg
Date: Saturday, 2 April 2016, at 4:47 p.m.

More snd more people like the idea of electronic dice, preferably built into the board. I believe this is the future of the game. More snd more people have problems rolling and reading dice and more and more hate cocked dice and throwing them on the floor. People worry about loaded dice and dice mechanics.

There is also a need for electronic dice that call out the rolls for blind people and hearing impaired and that would also be great for spectators and people watching on the internet.

Naturally there is a risk that an electronic program can be corrupted or manipulated and of course most of us still love the feel of rolling them bones and hate electronics. But there is a need for electronic dice and new, young players will love them.

I am looking into this as a possible option in the future to be built into my new board--of course i would be sure we have an excellent product before adding it.

I know in advance that the overwhelming majority of seasoned players here would be against this, but again, as an option snd for people who would like this snd need it as an aid, I believe there is a market for this.

By the way--our new board will have an initial run of 100 and 80 have already been pre-sold!

Phil Simborg (Sent from my iPhone 312-543-0522)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.