[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I have decided I don't like playing legal moves and here's why…

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 2 September 2013, at 5:57 p.m.

In Response To: I have decided I don't like playing legal moves and here's why… (Rod)

She had a 5 point board, a spare on her 3, three in his home...

That's 14 checkers. When someone tells me how sure they are of what happened and doesn't put 15 checkers on the board it makes me wince.

You also said this was a one point quickie. Were legal moves in effect for one point quickies?

I don't know...other than what Chuck elaborated on which I agree with completely we have to find a situation where someone makes an illegal move and the other person registers it quickly and without showing their hand and, also decides it's advantageous to them in that same amount of time, then is skivey enough to not tell the person even though it's against the rules. This becomes harder of course if people are watching the match as they'll be under *pressure* to not look guilty or accused of cheating. Seems like a stretch to me and personally I don't give a shit if I'm playing legal moves and don't notice my opponent made an illegal move that is to my advantage thus it goes uncorrected and someone else notices it and questions my motives. They can take a long walk off a short plank.

Position?

White is Player 1

score: 0
pip: 51
1 point match
pip: 125
score: 0

Blue is Player 2
XGID=aaBCBBB------------AAAA-b-:0:0:1:33:0:0:0:1:10
Blue to play 33

eXtreme Gammon Version: 2.10

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.